Monday 9 December 2013

Exciting Announcement: Midlands Bloggers Meet Up!

Well I'm making a brief return from my gnome-induced hiatus to tell you about a little meet-up I am organising with the fabulous Kelly from To Become Mum

Last month, I responded to one of Kelly's tweets asking about a blog meet up for Midlands Lifestyle and Mummy Bloggers, as this was something I had been on the look out for.  Well in true Emma-fashion, we decided to mastermind a meet-up ourselves AND I am proud to introduce the Midlands Bloggers Meet Up, which will be happening on Saturday February 22nd 2014.


The finer details are still to be confirmed, but it will take place in Nottingham and we will be updating attendees nearer the time.  The meet up will run from 11-3pm and will be a wonderful chance to meet other bloggers, enjoy a few treats and share ideas and discussions.  You are welcome bring your baby or come alone, we are working on a suitable event that will cater for lots of us and will be child-friendly also.

There will be goody bags for all attendees - so if you are reading this and are a fabulous Midlands-based brand, or know one who might want to get involved, we would love to have you on board!

If you would like to attend our meet up, please email either Kelly or myself to confirm and we will keep you updated with further info.  We are also using the hashtag #midsblogmeet on Twitter and would LOVE you to share this event with your followers - the more the merrier!

It will be a lovely way to make new friends and something to look forward to in the New Year, Kelly and I are hoping to put on a fantastic event and if you are Midlands-based, you'd be mad to miss out!  What are you waiting for?  Give myself (missemmaberry@gmail.com) or Kelly (tobecomemum@gmail.com) an email and reserve your place now!  

We look forward to seeing you in February!

x


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wish I lived closer xx sounds fab

Emma T said...

Didn't know about this. I'm 1.5 hours away, and swimming's not on that Saturday, so might be able to make it on the way to visit my friend. Could be good timing. How child friendly is it - my son's 3 so not sure if he's too old really?

Unknown said...

Hi Emma! Thanks for getting in touch - we have a few people bringing their children to the event and their age ranges from about 2 years. The venue has been confirmed as The Malt Cross, we will be on the ground floor. the event itself is really informal and chatty - completely up to you but we would love to have you if you feel you can make it! Give me an email if you do! thanks x