Saturday 2 November 2013

#NaBloPoMo November 2nd - Your Favourite Recipe

If you're a regular reader of my blog, you will know that there isn't much I don't love about tinkering around in my little kitchen, concocting new recipes! I started off posting a new recipe every week but, sadly, have had less time as I have had so many other projects on the go with the blog - and otherwise!


So, today, I thought I would share two of my favourite go-to recipes, which are perfect for the chilly winter months ahead!

The first, is my recipe for Chai Lattes which I posted as part of my 'Change One Thing' recipe theme, in August.  This recipe is absolutely delicious and so versatile - I used agave nectar syrup and almond milk, so the chai lattes in this recipe are both sugar and dairy free; but you can 'fatten' it up with milk and honey if you prefer! Chai Lattes are one of my absolute favourite winter treats and, controversially, I love this flavour a lot more than the coveted 'Pumpkin Spice Latte' from Starbucks.  Once you have the various spices you need for this recipe, it's really cheap and easy to make - and involves absolutely no long queues!

 

My second, is a more recent recipe for Spicy Pumpkin Bread and Butter Pudding which could do with a bit of blog loving!  This is one of my favourite original recipes and it's perfect for when you're entertaining in the winter!  A lovely dessert with spicy pumpkin, hints of orange and cranberry and lovely served warm with custard!  If you have leftovers from pumpkin carving - look no further than this recipe!

Finally - I thought I would share my latest published article - a recipe for Berry and White Chocolate Ganache Cake, which I published as my 'Indulgent Winter Recipe' over on Yahoo!  It's a great versatile cake, which you can add almost any berries to depending on the time of year - the ganache is great and surprisingly easy to make too!


I hope you enjoy checking out my recipes and I always say - if you have a go yourself, why not head over to my Facebook Page and upload the results?  I love to see them!

I'm really enjoying linking up with Vonnie over at Nowt Special for #NaBloMoPo (National Blog Posting Month) why not head over to check out some more lovely bloggers who are taking part?
 

4 comments:

Vonnie said...

Lovely recipes! I just used up a load of pumpkin last night making soup, it was really easy and impressive.

Make sure you add your blog to the linky tool on my post for today :)

Ellen said...

The pumpkin recipe sounds fab.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting #NaBloPoMo I'm really enjoying it! Loved your recipe! Can't beat decent homemade soup! X

Unknown said...

Thank you!! It's definitely good for cosy evening in! X